Buy the best organic formula for your baby, directly from Germany.
directly from Germany always freshest batches secure payment by PayPal-SSL

Holle Formula Stage 2 Wholesale

Holle Formula Stage 2 Wholesale


5.00 out of 5
1 Review

Holle Formula Stage 2 wholesale

Holle logo

Premium organic baby food with superior quality milk
  • Big Pack S 13 Boxes (7.8kg / 275 oZ)
  • Big Pack M 16 Boxes (9.6kg / 338 oZ)
  • Big Pack L 23 Boxes (13.8kg / 487 oZ)
  • Big Pack XL 40 Boxes (24kg / 846 oZ)
  • Use Stage 2 from 6 months on
  • until 12 months
  • Transition from breast milk or other formula brands
  • Holle Formula Stage 2 wholesale without GMO´s
  • Use for tasty Holle Porridges
  • Prepare Holle Stage 2, English instructions provided by

flag_demeter flag_co2neutral flag_bio

(1 customer review)

Holle Formula Stage 2 wholesale is suitable if replacing or in addition to breast milk. Suitable for feeding in a bottle but also for preparing Holle Porridges and cereals. Easy to digest, gluten-free, no added sugar, with Demeter milk. You can switch from Holle Stage 1  to Holle Formula Stage 2 wholesale after the 6th month.


Holle Stage 2 Preparation

Instant preparation: Holle Formula Stage 2 wholesale is ready in minutes. Just add boiled water and shake well.


Production – Natural Ingredients Made in Germany

Demeter Quality. All our farms strictly adhere to EU organic regulations and, moreover, to the stringent international Demeter regulations. Grazing our cows on lush biodynamic fields and pastures is the reason for the superior quality of the milk used in our premium baby food. Demeter farmers avoid the painful dehorning of cows. Other important ingredients include organic vegetable oils which provide essential fatty acids for your baby. Organic starch and maltodextrin derived from corn make the Holle Formula Stage 2 wholesale creamy and filling.

Holle Formula Stage 2 Wholesale (Growing-up Milk) is made from 99% organically grown ingredients. The remaining 1% of ingredients are vitamins and minerals which are necessary for your baby’s development and are required by EU regulations.


Please note

A mother’s milk is the most natural and beneficial nourishment for a baby – including all nutrients and vitamins needed. That is why Holle recommends breastfeeding. In addition, the intense contact between a mother and child during breastfeeding promotes feelings of harmony and comfort. We recommend you talk to a health professional, such as your doctor, midwife or health visitor, about the importance of breastfeeding.



Buy Big Pack Holle Formula Stage 2 wholesale and save big

Holle Organic Formula



Skimmed milk** (Germany), whey powder* partly demineralised, vegetable oils* (palm oil*, rapeseed oil*, sunflower oil*), maltodextrin*, calcium carbonate, potassium chloride, sodium chloride, vitamin C, vitamin E, ferrous lactate, zinc sulphate, niacin, Calcium-D-pantothenate, copper sulphate, vitamin A, vitamin B1, vitamin B6, manganese sulphate, potassium iodate, folic acid, vitamin K, sodium selenate, vitamin D

*from organic farming
**from biodynamic farming (Demeter quality)

gluten_freegluten free

egg_freeegg free


Additional information

Weight N/A
Big Pack

12 x 600gr (7,2kg / 253oZ), 16 x 600gr (9,6kg / 338oZ), 23 x 600gr (13,8kg / 487oZ), 40 x 600gr (24kg / 846oZ)

1 review for Holle Formula Stage 2 Wholesale

  1. Mandy

    As a single mom it is difficult to pay for all the expenses. This deal here is perfect to save a lot of money. I found the Holle formula in bulk to have the best price out there. Who doesn´t love to get best organic formula for the best price. We love the customer service at neogno and the free gifts. Mandy and little Mike 😀

Add a review

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

SKU: N/A - Need Help? Contact Us Leave Feedback

Categories: , ,