Buy the best organic formula for your baby, directly from Germany.
directly from Germany always freshest batches secure payment by PayPal-SSL

Holle Organic Milk Cereal with Bananas (250g / 8.8oz)

Holle Organic Milk Cereal with Bananas (250g / 8.8oz)

$6.90 $5.90

5.00 out of 5
1 Review

Holle Organic Milk Cereal with Bananas

Holle logo

Premium organic baby food with long tradition

The production for the Holle baby formula milks and baby porridges takes place in Germany. Our production lines are modern using the newest technology and are ISO certified. The grain used for our formula milks and porridges grows in healthy soil on Demeter certified biodynamic farms in Germany. Additional we are only buying rice from Italy and millet grain from Hungary. The use of pesticides or chemical fertilisers are strictly prohibited without any compromises.

no CO2. clean production

flag_bio

Rated 5.00 out of 5 based on 1 customer rating
(1 customer review)

Holle Organic Milk Cereal with Bananas

 

Use

Holle Organic Milk Cereal with Bananas is suitable as part of a mixed diet after 4 months of age. The milk cereal porridge makes an ideal evening meal and helps your baby get used to spoons and new foods.

 

Preparation

Easy to prepare. Just boil water and stir in the Holle Organic Milk Cereal with Bananas.

 

Production – Ingredients

Holle Organic Milk Cereal with Bananas is made from 99% organically produced ingredients. Made from wholegrain spelt, premium organic vegetable oil and organic milk from cows raised in their natural environment (according to EU organic regulations). The remaining 1% of ingredients are vitamins and minerals which are necessary for your baby’s development and are required by EU regulations.

 

Please note
Please always feed the Holle Organic Porridge with a spoon. Replaces a bottle meal as part of a mixed diet after 4 months onwards. Do not give to babies under 4 months as a substitute for breast milk. Ideal as an evening snack to get babies used to a new diet. We recommend starting with a single-grain porridge. Organic Spelt Porridge or Organic Rice Porridge are good to start with after 4-6 months before introducing the other Holle porridges.  Follow the preparation instructions on the package.

Always prepare fresh food. Do not use leftovers.

 

Holle Organic Milk Cereal with Bananas

 

Holle Organic Milk Cereal with Bananas

 

Ingredients

Wholegrain wheat flour** 34 %, sweet whey powder* partly demineralised 21 %, skimmed milk powder* 16,2 %, vegetable oil*, dehydrated banana pulp* 8,5 %, maltodextrin*, calcium carbonate, vitamin A, vitamin B1, vitamin D

*from organic farming

egg_freeegg free

unsweetenedunsweetened

Additional information

Weight 0.31 kg

1 review for Holle Organic Milk Cereal with Bananas (250g / 8.8oz)

  1. Rated 5 out of 5

    (verified owner)

    We love the Holle cereals. I can only recommend German products for babies. No genetically modified ingredients and other horrible stuff are in this cereals and porigges unlike all baby food in Canada or the US. My baby loves this breakfast so much better then cereals made in Canada.

Add a review

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Need Help? Contact Us Leave Feedback

Categories: , ,